Silco is a family-owned and -operated business, started in 1986 by Jerry Silverio, with specialties in plumbing, heating, drain cleaning, and air conditioning. Family members and their long-trusted staff and technicians ensure that Silco Plumbing & Heating comes with an assurance of satisfaction. We guarantee…
- A real person answers the phone around the clock, even on holidays
- Response times are fast and immediate
- Straight-forward pricing by the job, and not by the hour
- Licensed and insured technicians for all our jobs
- Credibility through our Chamber of Commerce membership and ratings by the Better Business Bureau
We treat our customers like family, and family deserves the best!
Our Promise to You
- We will provide the plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical services of our industry to the fullest extent of our ability.
- We will protect the environment as well as the health, safety, and comfort of the public and our customers.
- We will conduct our individual operations according to the highest professional standards.
- We will faithfully fulfill all contracts.
- We will provide the best possible customer service at a fair price.
- We will develop, through continual study, the highest degree of knowledge of our industry.
- We strive for 100% satisfaction.
Our Promise to Our Employees
- We will provide opportunities for training, employment, career advancement, and economic security in a progressive manner to all those who apply themselves.
- We will provide an environment that promotes integrity, honesty, and teamwork.
- We will provide an open door policy to encourage input that will better our company.
- We will provide proper tools, uniforms, etc. to present a favorable image in the community of our company.
How Did We Do?
If there is a problem with our work, please call Jerry Silverio at (781) 438-8925. And remember: as an Approved Member of the Contractor’s United for Good, we must achieve very high customer satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are ever disappointed with our service, you have free recourse through our industry’s independent oversight federation at www.CUGwatch.org.