Are You the One We’re Looking for?
Silco Plumbing is currently seeking professionally trained, motivated, and drug-free individuals to join our team. If you want to work for a company that allows you to demonstrate your skills while also giving you the opportunity to grow, then our family-owned company is the place for you. We offer all potential candidates a competitive benefits package that includes respectable wages, health insurance, paid vacations, additional training, and more. You also get to work side by side with the most trusted plumbers and HVAC techs in the area.
Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and pass our pre-employment drug screening and background check, including driving record and criminal history.
Current Job Openings
Silco Plumbing is looking for an experienced, reliable, and professional service technicians to work full time. Silco has been in business for 30 years in Stoneham, MA. We are a family business with a focus on residential service.
We are currently hiring for Licensed Plumbers and HVAC Technicians.
- 3+ years experience in the Plumbing and/or Heating field
- Must be well groomed and have a neat appearance
- Licensed Plumber and/or EPA Licensure
- Able to quickly troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and a desire to see the job done right the first time
- Friendly personable, responds to customer concerns, and enjoys making our customers smile
- Valid social security card, driver's license and a clean driving record
- Desire to perform beyond the mandatory job requirements
- Ability to follow proper safety techniques
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in small crawl spaces.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond to service requests from residential customers, following dispatch, by taking appropriate action
- Maintain truck and keep inventory well stocked
- Maintain other equipment and tools and ensure proper working order of company property
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Job Security
- Training Opportunities
- Overtime & Bonus Opportunities
- Achievement Recognition
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays each year